Saturday, September 27, 2014

#VSSports Bra!

Guys, it's finally here. My #VSSports Bra (and yoga pants) finally came in!

SO, I'm in not about uploading pictures of myself in my sports bra unless someone actually takes a picture of me while I'm working out, but lemme tell ya, this bra looks good on.
And I'm not just talking about me! It actually supports a girl! Plus it's super comfy and makes a fitness girl feel super confident, not only that she can any workout she wants to and not have to worry about cleavage, etc, BUT that she looks good while doing it!

Now, these yoga pants, they are something' else. They don't fit me like other yoga pants. They don't hug me in weird places or stick to me when I get all sweaty.
I CAN BREATHE.
And they're actually adjustable and come with a cell phone pocket in the back!

This particular fit is called the Incredible, but I loved it so much that I went back to Victoria's Secret and bought the Knockout too! My old sports bras are officially only for sleeping and lounging in. This baby is The One!

And just for the record, my local store is amazing. I was fitted for the Knockout and the ladies working with me were so attentive to me and sweet and answered all my questions about how they fit. They even did the jump test with me! Saw this adorable yoga sweatshirt on the way out and am in the process of convincing my husband I need it, but I DID get some amazing perfume on the way out too. 

This is a sponsored blog post. Influenster provided me with complimentary Victoria's Secret products to test and review as part of a contest.




No comments:

Post a Comment