Friday, August 29, 2014

AHHHHH #VSSPORTSBRA

OH MY GOSH GUYS,

I know it's been a while. I apologize for that. My life is nuts and I can't wait to sit down and catch you up on everything.
But this is not the time because...

I'M GETTING A VICTORIA'S SECRET SPORT VOXBOX!!!!
Of course I'm receiving these things complimentary from the fantastic Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.

I haven't gotten it yet, and the only thing I'm POSITIVE is in it is the amazing VSSports bra. If you know me, you know I'm into fitness. I've heard AMAZING reviews about this bra and I'm so excited for it. Influenster is so amazing. If you need any info on how you can get involved, ask me!

And for all of my fitness friends out there, I can't wait to review it for all of you! So stay tuned...
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment