Monday, June 16, 2014

#Surfsup!

This week, I've had the absolute pleasure of receiving my first VoxBox, the #Surfsup Box. 
In case you don't know what Influenster does, you sign up, take quizzes and build badges, and they send you a Vox Box FULL of complimentary products to test and review.In return for these awesome items, you share you experiences on social sites! It's a lot of fun building your badges, and it's even more fun when you discover that you've been selected for a box!

Here's a list of the things in my box.

ProductBrand FacebookTwitter Handle / Hashtag
COVERGIRL's Bombshell Curvaceous by LashBlast MascaraCoverGirl@CoverGirl / #bombshelling



Sinful ColorsSinful Colors@SinfulColors_np / #SinfulColors
First Aid Shot TherapyFirst Aid Shot Therapy@FirstAidShot / #FASTrelief
Jamba At Home Smoothies Jamba At Home Smoothie@JJ_HomeSmoothie / #JambaJuice
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun LotionHawaiian Tropic#EscapewithHT
  
I'm SUPER excited that I was chosen for this Vox Box! It definitely fits me. :)

AND NOW, the best part: the reviewing.

Covergirl's Bombshell Curvaceous by LashBlast Mascara: This stuff is AMAZING. I don't usually wear mascara because I have a bad habit of rubbing my eyes and the mascara just makes it worse. This stuff though, made my eyes huge, and if I rubbed my eyes, IT DIDN'T FLAKE. I've gotten compliments on my eyelashes since I've been wearing it! The picture shows a before/after.
Sinful Colors: Of all the colors of nail polish Sinful has, I managed to receive the one I already own. But it's cool because I really like it! It's a dark blue color and super shiny. I put it on while I was watching a movie with Garret and some friends, and it dried in about a minute. I was surprised at how fast it dried! It's a great pop of color, although I prefer it on my toes. :)

First Aid Shot Therapy: When I first saw this listed in my VoxBox decryption, I was like, "WHAT is THAT? A SHOT?!" Do not worry, this wonderful item contains no needles! It's like a 5 hour liquid energy shot, but for pain relief. Ironically, I received my VoxBox just as Garret and I were getting home from canoeing on the Elk River and I had some sunburn and a huge migraine. I took this berry flavored shot and my headache was GONE within minutes! Not kidding! It didn't taste terrible either. 

Jamba at Home Smoothies: MMMMMMMMnomnomnom. I'm in love with Jamba anyway, (I receive their texts messages..) so this just added to my passion. Razzmatazz was amazing but I think the Caribbean Passion has won this one. So good. 

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun Lotion: This has probably been my favorite product. It's GREAT to put on my canoeing sunburn. It goes on smooth, makes my skin smooth and nice, but the best part is that it smells ah-maz-ing. Coconut papaya mmmmmmmm goodness. 

I recommend any of these products to all of you. I've had such fun with the #Surfsup VoxBox and I can't wait to receive my next one!

Last but not least, I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment